දේශ හිතෛෂි ශ්රී ලාංකික එකමුතු වේ අපේක්ෂකයන් 10 දෙනා
It would be best if you thought about the future of our country as well as the future of your children before using your valuable vote. If you think you should appoint educated people into the Parliament, you should think twice. Because, so-called educated people have engaged in Central Bank Fraud, tried to divide our country through various contracts and tried to privatization the public authorities. The previous government has unable to consolidate national security, and there was no respect for the main religion in our country, Buddhism. So every educated person is not patriotic. You should select a person who loves and protect our country. He should respect all the citizens and should prioritize the main religion in our country. You should save a prosperous and developed country for your children.
We, “Federation of Expatriate Sri Lankans” are a group of patriotic expatriate Sri Lankans who are working towards a Unitary Sri Lanka for last 20 year. We aim to appoint patriotic representatives to the Parliament. We are working with ten candidates whom our country can trust on them. They have always try to protect our country from various accusations which came from other nations. As an example, they fight against civil war accusation which came from Geneva and also they disagree with selling Harbor in Hambanthota to foreign. They are well known about our country and the value of our heritage. Since we require a government with no bribery and corruptions, we request to give your valuable vote for these people.
These are the ten candidates that we work with for this 2020 general election.
- Anupa Pasqual, from Kaluthara – No.04
- Channa Jayasumana, from Anuradhapura – No. 08
- Dinesh Gunawardena, from Colombo – No. 13
- Nalaka Godahewa, from Gampaha No. 10
- Priyantha Pathirana, from Trincomalee – No. 04.
- Rathnapriya Bandu, from Wanni – No. 06
- Sarath Weerasekara , from Colombo – No 21
- Udaya Gammanpila, from Colombo– No. 08
- Udayashantha Gunasekara, from Monaragala – No. 03
- Wimal Weerawansa, from Colombo – No. 19
We have given some conditions to agree with these candidates. And they have accepted unconditionally with below mention conditions.
- To take all actions to protect the Unitary status of Sri Lanka.
- To commit to a strong Defence Establishment and a strong Border Protection Policy to prevent terrorist, separatist, and extremist movements from destabilizing the state. To prevent foreigners from entering Sri Lanka to spread terrorism, import of arms and to consider the introduction of capital punishment to the offenders.
- To protect the Armed Forces from unsubstantiated allegations by the NGO/INGO groups and pro-separatist accusations both in local and international fora..
- To safeguard the traditional rights of the Sinhala Buddhists that built the civilization and to protect the rights and freedoms of the minority ethnic and religious groups to enable them to function within the Common Law of the country.
- To work towards establishing a robust National Plan covering all aspects and to adhere to its objectives with determination,
- National Economy to be based on a strong domestic foundation without allowing extreme forms of internationalization of spheres of the economy that would diminish the sovereignty. To prevent the sale of national assets to the foreigners and encourage local production and manufacture take actions to control the cost of living.
- To build a National Education system to meet the growing demands. To teach History to all students, not to encourage radicalization of students through segregated educational institutes, to put a stop to the ragging at the universities, to bring all international schools under the control of the Department of Education under one common standardization, to teach all three languages in schools up to the 8th standard, recognize and teach Hela Veda Kama also and related food science along with accepted medical systems, by providing equitable budgetary funding.
- To protect the environment, including the remaining forest cover and take action to reduce the pollution of the soil, air, and water. And, to develop a renewable energy system.
- To plan to abolish the 13th amendment and 19th
- Not to engage in bribery, corruption and nepotism or misuse or abuse one’s political power.
- To take action to control alcoholism by curbing liquor licenses, prevent smuggling and distribution of harmful drugs and to control tobacco smoking.
- To take adequate measures to protect the archaeological sites in the country.
Dr. Sarath Weerasekara, an old Anandian is an educated patriotic candidate, from Colombo district. Mr. Dinesh Gunawardena is a member of Parliament and former cabinet Minister. And also he is the current leader in Mahajana Eksath Peramuna. Mr. Wimal Weerawansa has appointed as the Minister of Small & Medium Business and enterprise development, Industries and Supply chain management in 2019. Udaya Gammanpila, an old boy of D S Senanayake College of Colombo, is the leader of Pivithuru Hela Urumaya and former Provincial Minister of Agriculture, Agrarian Development, Minor Irrigation, industries, Environment, Culture and Art Affairs in Western Provincial Council. Dr. Nalaka Godahewa, an old Anandian is the former chairman of the Securities Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka and within first few weeks of his appointment as head of SEC, the market status lifted to third best performing stock market status. Prof. Channa Jayasumana is a Professor in Faculty of medicine at the Rajarata University of Sri Lanka. Udayashantha Gunasekara is a Member of the Parliament for Monaragala District. Lt. Col (Rted.) Rathnapriya Bandu has able to won many Tamil young and older people with the rehabilitated ex-LTTE terrorist cadres during his time at the Civil Defense Force in Vishvamadu. Mr. Anupa Pasqual is a patriotic as well as an Ecologist who had worked for environment conservation. Mr. Priyantha Pathirana was a Provincial Minister for Sports and Education and also has been a lawmaker for last decade.
So, this will be an excellent opportunity for every citizen in our country for the right decision.
Use your valuable vote wisely while thinking about a prosperous Sri Lanka. We will make a developed country for our children, not a developing country.
In order to safe guard unitary motherland, Buddhism based heritage and protect our Ranaviruvo cast your vote to these Patriotic 10 Candidates and give 2/3rd power to President to develop our country.