Public Verdict on 13A
Venue: Sambudha Jayanthi Mandiraya
Organized by Coalition Against Partition of Sri Lanka
Join us at the Peoples Tribunal against the implementation of the 13th Amendment with Police & Land powers.
With the presence and blessings of
Ven. Dr. Medagama Dhammananda Thero, Registrar of the Asgiriya Chapter of the Siam Sect, and
Rev. Induragare Dhammaratana Thero, Professor in the Department of Sanskrit,
along with leaders and representatives of 47 national organizations and expat groups, we aim to address this critical issue for Sri Lanka’s future.
The distinguished speakers include:
• Madam Anuradha Yahampath, Former Governor of Eastern Province.
• Manohara de Silva, Presidents Council.
• Dr. Wasantha Bandara, Secretary of the Patriotic National Movement.
• Jehan Hameed, Chairperson of National Agenda.
• Arun Sdharthan, President of Jaffna Civil Society Centre
• Yassas Dharmadasa, Global for Sri Lanka Forum.
• Primal Fernando, Leading Civil Activist.
The convener of this event is Lt. General Jagath Dias, WWV, RWP, RSP, USP, Former Chief of Staff, Security Forces Commander, Mullaitivu, GOC 57 Division, and former diplomat.
Let’s unite and stand against the full implementation of the 13th Amendment for a stronger and equitable future for Sri Lanka.
#AllIslandConference #NoTo13thAmendment #UnitedForSriLanka
RSVP – Shenali Waduge
+94 (77) 156 9969